Thursday, March 6, 2014

Status of dfree® blog

On January 1, 2014 I embarked upon the mission of creating a daily devotional for those seeking Biblical inspiration. Many people subscribed to the devotional and I received very valuable feedback from my readers. If you were one of those people, thank you very much.

On February 21 I posted my last devotional. The reason that I stopped was due to technology issues that caused me to explore options that I am now preparing to execute. So in the next few weeks I will be changing platforms for this blog and using a new service for staying connected to my subscribers.

The good news is that I will be completing one year worth devotions during the next few months. These devotionals will be published as books in monthly installments. My January postings are being edited now and will be published as Book #1. The books will be available in ebook and paperback formats.

Thank you for your prayers, support and continued interest. I will keep you posted on our transition of digital platforms. All of my subscribers will get a free copy of Book #1 as soon as it is released.

God bless you.

No comments: