Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let"s Go!!

July has come to an end and we are now ready to begin working towards some new goals and using time in ways we never have before. I hope the tips that I have offered have at least prompted some thoughts that will assist you as you proceed. All of what I have shared has been helpful to me.

As I said yesterday, I will be praying for all of those who read and considered my suggestions. My prayers will be that God will give you the power to keep your commitments to yourself and that whatever success you ultimately enjoy, you will share what you achieve with others. And please do not forget that it is God who gives us the capacity to do anything with our lives and who therefore deserves the credit for anything that we accomplish.

If you missed our live webcast last night where we discussed our month long journey, you can watch it here: July Makeover Finale

If you have benefited in any way from what I have shared, you would really be a blessing to me if you would purchase a copy of my book “dfree®: Breaking Free from Financial Slavery” or workbook "dfree® Lifestyle: 12 Steps to Financial Freedom" either for yourself or as a gift for someone else. I can assure you that this book is easy to read and the workbook offers very practical strategies for taking control of your finances and living without the stress of over spending or debt. The workbook was just released last month and your support would be greatly appreciated.

To order the book and the workbook simply click this link. dfree® book and workbook purchase.

Thanks and God bless you in your new season.