Wednesday, March 16, 2011

700 Club appearance

I was fortunate to have an opportunity to appear on the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN) on Tuesday, March 15 to discuss my new book "dfree: Breaking Free from Financial Slavery." (Zondervan) What an honor to be given an opportunity to describe my own journey from financial slavery to financial freedom. I may not be an expert on finance but I am expert on my own experience. And for 15 years I was addicted to spending and drowning in consumer debt. Not everyone in debt spends their way there. But I did and too many others do too. I wrote my book to share my personal story and to describe what I am doing to help others who are seeking freedom themselves. What I learned and wrote about was this: financial freedom
and wealth creation start with paying as we go (free from debt), paying our bills on time (free from delinquencies) and living within our means (free from deficits). Thus - dfree. To watch the interview click here: http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/SUE224_DeForestSoaries_031511_WS

For more dfree information see:  www.mydfree.org

Also, what a campus and operation they have at CBN. (www.cbn.com)  Even if you disagree with some of Pat Robertson's views, you have to admire and respect him for having built an awesome television network, a successful college, law school and business school and a global outreach helping millions of needy people every year. And at 81 years old, he is still going strong. Amazing!!

No comments: